Injury Prevention for Dancers
Who else wants to Prevent Injury, Increase Mobility
And Become a Peak Performer Without Wasting Time in Recovery and Spending Thousands on PT?
75 VIDEOS TO BRING YOU TO THE TOP
These videos will teach you
- How to give your tissues longevity, flexibility, resilience
- You’ll learn the Nutrition and Hydration Secrets for optimal performance!
- Specific functional Strength and Conditioning for ballet dancers
- You’ll also get access to the Movement Screening to find the weak links in your body
- And The little-known exercises for peak athletic performance
Dr. Eric Hefferon is the CEO of The Impact Institute and Impact Physical Therapy and is a passionate teacher who has had the opportunity to be a guest lecturer at several doctoral universities in Arizona (Mid Western University & Franklin Pierce University). He was even selected as Mid Western’s Physical Therapy Clinical Instructor of the year in 2015. Dr. Eric Hefferon has impacted many student’s lives through teaching and clinical internships. Dr. Eric and Dr. Tamara’s dream is to have an online educational presence to impact the lives of thousands of clinicians around the world.