Injury Prevention for Dancers
Who else wants to Prevent Injury, Increase Mobility
And Become a Peak Performer Without Wasting Time in Recovery and Spending Thousands on PT?
75 VIDEOS TO BRING YOU TO THE TOP
These videos will teach you
- How to give your tissues longevity, flexibility, resilience
- You’ll learn the Nutrition and Hydration Secrets for optimal performance!
- Specific functional Strength and Conditioning for ballet dancers
- You’ll also get access to the Movement Screening to find the weak links in your body
- And The little-known exercises for peak athletic performance
Dr. Eric Hefferon received his advanced doctorate degree in physical therapy from the innovative A.T. Still University. He has been practicing in Arizona for 10 years and has made strong ties to local gyms and dance studios including the prestigious Master Ballet Academy in Scottsdale, AZ.
Dr. Hefferon strives for excellence in all aspects of his life and uses this passion to provide dancers an integrated, functional and engaging experience. He values the amazing ability of the body to heal faster through movement and that is why he has created multiple online courses to help dancers all around the world - help themselves.
Dr. Hefferon has worked with all types of dancers from novice to professional dancers ranging from contemporary, jazz, ballet and tap. His mission is to help dancers become stronger, well balanced and reduce the risk of injury.